Search this documentation
Latest News and Announcements
- 2020-11-20 - MAINTENANCE 2020-12-05
- 2020-05-15 - SSH key authentication mandatory from 2020-05-22 onwards
- 2020-05-04 - Default software stack for Broadwell and Ivybridge architectures
- 2020-02-21 - Diskspace & Storage Solutions
CALCULATIONS ON THE LOGIN NODE ARE NOT ALLOWED!
The login node of PALMA is not a place to start any serious calculations nor is it a playground for testing purposes or compiling programs! Any user processes violating this rule will be terminated immediately without any warning!
|Processor||Intel Xeon Gold 6140 18C @ 2.30GHz (Skylake)|
|Interconnect||100Gbit/s Intel Omni-Path|
Rmax: 800 TFlop/s
Rpeak: 1,277 TFlop/s
- Register your research group for the usage of the HPC resources.
This has to be done only once per research group. The application can be found on the right. A quick reference card guiding you through the steps of your application can also be found on the right.
- Register at our HPC mailing list
- Read the how-to guides provided on this website
1. After registering it can take up to 24h until you can login at PALMA-II!
2. It is not sufficient to just be a member of u0clstr. You also have to be a member of a registered research group!
Once a semester there is a lecture about parallel programming and the usage of our HPC system. This lecture is intended for people with prior knowledge in Linux and C/C++ or Fortran programming. It is not an introductory course, however, if you just want to inform yourself on the basic usage of PALMA-II, you are welcome to join the first day of this lecture.
News on HPC
A first overview can be found at the Getting started section. More specifics can be found at the individual pages in the sidebar.
If you have questions regarding High Performance Computing, you can write to email@example.com.
Please use your uni-muenster.de e-mail address or at least specify your user account when contacting us.
General HPC WIKI
In a joint effort of different German Universities, many useful tips and general information about HPC computing can be found at https://hpc-wiki.info.
- No labels